Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cant stop smiling even though....

Today was one of those days where you feel like you have run a marathon but yet not moved out of the starting blocks hehe

I had a car accident late last year, a ford territory ran into my rear and its finally getting fixed! Picked up the paint and took it and the boot to the get painted and then dropped my car off to get the alternator fixed then I will put it in for a service and then give it a wash, then I'll be broke but my car will look new again :) There was a lot of time spent buggering around to get all this done but I know it will be worth it!

Before all the stuffing around this arvo I did manage to have an awesome brekky with my sister although she did have to rescue me because i locked my keys in the car (blonde of me I know hehe) when I went to get coffee the I did a killer chest session and a little cardio while Peace of Mind Gardening (My big sisters little business) worked there magic on my jungle of a front garden.

I am also very lucky that my sister is such a smarty pants with accounting and business stuff, she really helped me to start thinking logically about how to plan out my business and we think we have come up with a name for my biz too.... I cannot tell you how excited and nervous I am!!
I have a lot of work ahead of me but I know I can do it, I have meet some really amazing people all of them so very supportive and helpful and I cannot thank them enough and I hope to have a long working relationship with them all and be able to represent them not only in my Biz but also when I step on stage and unveil what hard work, determination and expert support can create :)

If it wasn't for Glenn and the Athletes with Attitude crew I would never have started my journey to finally losing the weight for good, they gave me the confidence to find a new gym Anytime Fitness Ballarat an amazing gym with an awesome manager Haley who not only keeps the gym running smoothly but also makes you feel more than just a number and then came in Ben who I affectionately nicknamed The Drill Sgt he literally broke me down and rebuilt me and now I am making huge gains! And then the last piece to my fitness puzzle is Perfit Ballarat, Julian and his team are like no other gym in Ballarat they offer something totally different to what you would typically do in a gym and they have taken my fitness from snail to hmmm a turtle on pre-workout hehe. Without all of these pieces I would not be where I am right now and I cannot thank them enough, I really appreciate their help and continued dedication to my fitness goals and if I can be half as good as these guys I know I will do well :)

Right well time for me to hit the books and then cardio to get some blood flowing after sitting on my bum for so long hehe.

Keep smiling and train HARD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment