Monday, January 16, 2012

Tempus Fugit!

Time flies!

Wow its nearly bedtime already, so I have planned out my study load in my diary and a few bits and pieces for my business and I have scheduled in my training sessions! All that's left is to write out a shopping list :)

I submitted another assignment to be marked today, I am on fire with my course!

Today was cardio, I felt like I was being watched the whole time and it turned out I was hehe a big black hairy spider dirty perv! There was a supplement testing afternoon at my gym tonight, I grabbed my post workout protein hit of Proto Whey in chocolate it was great so chocolaty it almost felt like I was being naughty hehe I enjoyed chatting to the lady but couldn't help feeling that she didn't really know much about the products. I was happily wearing my AWA t-shirt and couldn't help but think how lucky I am to have people that actually know the products that they are selling :)

Time to get my beauty sleep as I have perfit in the morning and I know Julian will be smashing me with lots of running cause I love it so much (not)

Keep smiling and train HARD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment