Friday, February 24, 2012

It's not always the way you plan it....

Life can sometimes deal you a curve ball, but does this mean its the end of it all?
HELL NO!!!
I have had to make a really hard decision, its a decision I never thought I would have to make in my life time and to be honest it frightens the hell out of me! But the truth of the matter is that my health comes first and as you all know I have been over doing it (although this past week I have been a very good girl you'd be proud at how sort of lazy I have been lol) so in the coming week or two I will be taking some time off, I will keep you all posted on when that is.
So the reason why I am sharing this with you is so I can help myself mentally while hopefully passing on some helpful tips to you my lovely readers :)
I think sometimes life can be cruel but the thing is that's life, plain and simple so we have to become strong and instead of calling it quites figure out how to handle what is simple the fact of life 'its hard sometimes'.
So last night to help me make my decision I went for a walk around my local lake

Isn't that just gorgeous!

I then came home to watch some trashy TV (sex in the city so not my usual thing) and read a trashy mag with lots of bitchy celebrity stuff in (Definitely not my usual thing) I enjoyed a nice coffee and then went to bed and played text message wars with a good friend of mine before passing out.

I am not really one to talk things out and I am usually the type to just go it alone, but sometimes you need support of someone you can trust and sometimes an outside opinion helps.

It is important that when you need to make tough decisions that you do it in a way that makes you feel comfy, don't let others tell you how you should feel!

Pamper yourself! I reckon the best thing to do is once a decision is made solid in your mind you need to go out and spoil yourself whether it be with some special candles and bath bubbles so you can go home and relax in a bath, or a new lipstick so you can go out on the town in style, go do something you normally wouldn't do, go for a swim or a walk.... Do what ever it takes to ease your mind and become confident in your decision!

What we sometimes forget is that even though life is tough we still have choices!

We are in the drivers seat, we have control of how we react to things in life, so think things through calmly, grab your diary and write it all out and if you feel the need rip the pages out later and burn them.

I have made my choice and I am confident that its the right thing for me :)

Now bring on the weekend of freedom!

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment