Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thinking of an epic title....ummmm....gym brain

What a week and its not completely over yet!

I am excited as I had a group session on Monday which was a huge success, one client has lost 2 whole dress sizes and I have stuck to the plan nutrition and training wise... So much to be proud of :)

Unfortunately 4 days straight of work, training and playing mum has left me rather exhausted but luckily its a long weekend for me as my kiddies will be going to their dads tomorrow until Sunday evening so I will be enjoying some of that freedom by relaxing.

I have uploaded some new tunes to my iPhone to get me through some intense cardio tomorrow evening and have my menu all set for the weekend :) So after work in the morning I will drop my kiddies to Melton then home to get fueled up for the track going to do intervals round the lake i think.

Cooking dinner tonight for some close friends of mine, so excited as I am cooking extra clean and they wont even know it hehe It feels like an eternity since I have had friends over for dinner....Life certainly had gotten the better of me, sickness took its toll that's for sure but then with added stressors like family ummm disagreements (lets be diplomatic shall we hehe) my car blowing up and other matters of the heart.... But its time to move on, start fresh!

I have booked my photo shoot in for the 5th of May, the photographer is coming to my house so I will be able to keep the natural no air brush look that I am after, I want people to see me for me stretch marks and all.... This is my journey and I want people to see it's real! I will later be able to use these pics for advertisement (yikes scary stuff)

I have also been playing with some new tattoo ideas as I want to mark the start of my next part of my journey, I sometimes forget how much I have changed!

Rewarding yourself for a job well done is a great way to keep yourself motivated and on track, if you know that you will be reward for each achievement you will put in more effort and not deviate from your path....Of course you need to make your reward of some significance to you and also make sure that its not a food reward, food should never be used as a reward or treat it is a means of fueling your body and creating the physique you desire, so focus on something that will drive you to go harder, eat cleaner and stay committed!

Well time for me to check on my roast *smelling awesome*

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter X

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment