Monday, April 9, 2012

The worlds your oyster....

Never really understood why compared the world to something slimy and has the texture of runny snot but..... The meaning to my post is no matter what you want in this life time you can have it!

My dilemma is, I have no real clue what I want.... I mean I have a vague road map that coffee has spilt on and now the maps smudged haha but that's about it!

I have been playing around with the idea of getting a job in a gym, unfortunately Ballarat isn't exactly crying out for employees and I don't have any experience in a gym setting as such so what to do?

I have been toying with the idea of moving maybe this will help increase my chances of finding a job, but then again I am too chicken haha Ballarat is all I know!

SO anyway the moral to my story is..... That the only thing that stands between me and what I want is ME, I have a basic idea of what I want now I just have to flesh it out. Like with my training, I have now found the formula that works for me (thanks to Julian!) so now I have to find the formula that works for me career wise!

The idea of starting my own business while still a strong possibility for the future is right now to grandiose as I really need steady hours and a steady income (being on single parent income is a struggle, but this isn't me whinging its me accepting that I can do more) so its time to not just think about it but DO, time to put the wheels in motion and get my name out there and see what I can find :)

I cant wait to get stuck into my new path in this game called life!!!

Wish me luck :)

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment