Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Late night rambling....

The awesome things that I have learnt from Metabolic Precision I am no applying to my packing of my house, pillaging and purging......

I pick up the keys of Friday so the plan is to move everything on the weekend and then have Monday to Thursday to clean the old house so I can get my bond back. So while I am packing I am also making sure I get rid of anything that is no longer in use, broken (put in the I'll fix it one day pile and never fixed lol) things that were given to me but never used and things that now no longer have meaning to me.

Its amazing what you accumulate over time, I have been in this house now for just over 2 years and the collection of bed linen, kitchen utensils and lets not forget the Tupperware hehe.... It got me thinking to how I gained weighted, it didn't happen over night it like my kitchen cupboards accumulated over the years, its a shame that my weight cannot be cleared out over night like my kitchen cupboards hehe but I have now learnt how to lose the weight and keep it off :)

In my cleaning efforts I came across a few empty bottles of Palmer's Body creme and I realised I hadn't really mentioned about how I take care of the outside just as much as I do the inside, being so big the chances of my skin becoming that of saggy walruses hide where high and this worried me because I am only 28! So upon the advice of a past trainer I started using Palmer's range of cremes, my fav is an oil based gel as it really sinks into the skin without that greasy feel, I also use Bio oil on my stretch marks which has helped to fade them :) I am really happy with the way my skin is looking, there are stretch marks but they no longer look as if someone has hacked at me with a blunt knife! I do have a little loose skin on my lower tummy and inner thighs but I have noticed that its starting to become softer and more smoother.... I also make sure that I take a quality fish oil, flax seed oil and drink plenty of water, eating clean foods has also helped my skin too.

While patching up paint (damn blue tack took the paint off oops) and going through paper work I started to think about all the things I haven't done in the past due to one reason or another and I couldn't help but smile that I am doing the one thing I have always wanted to do but yet never had the chance to do..... Getting tanned, making my nails, hair and makeup pretty and girly and even wearing those high heels seems so much closer than before, Not only do I have the wonderful support from my sponsors at Athletes with Attitude I also have the wonderful support of my trainers at Perfit Ballarat and staff at Anytime Fitness Ballarat, I literally have butterflies as I type I am that excited hehe

Hmm so what else can I add to my mad rambling hehe Oh yes I have been tossing up the idea of going back to uni, initially it was to finish my double degree in law and psychology but it wasn't until I was talking to my wonderful sponsor Glenn when he asked me would I use it and in all honesty I wanted to scream NO cause my heart lies in fitness, my passion is throwing the iron around and my dream is to make a name for myself in bodybuilding.... So with that said I am thinking I will find a course that fits my passion, not what I think I should do :)

And on that awesome decision I am now going to slip away to bed....

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment