Thursday, June 21, 2012

Feather brain....

Right so I have been really strict on my diet, no bread or pasta and keeping all carbs low in energy....

This equals one feather brained Em!

In the last 10 days I have lost 3kg and I think also a few brain cells hehe.... I went out to breaky the other morning and nearly left without paying, thank goodness the owner knows me very well, I think I was so focused on not eating the toast that was on the side of my plate that I totally forgot to pay hehe But that's not the end, in fact that's just the start :P I then decided it was time to go and buy some new music, get my mind off toast hehe so I went down to JB and left my purse in the car, then went into BigW and totally forgot why I was in there bahaha

Luckily though I think my brain is returning (I think hehe)

Apart from being tired in the evenings I am coping really well with my new diet (I hate that word) as I have outlined in another post my diet isn't anything stupid I am just being smart about carbs, I have heaps of veggies with each solid meal (3 in total) I am loving how my tummy is coming in I can finally see more definition between my waist and my hips YIPPEE

I will be taking some new pics next week and will post them up for you all to see :)

Well I have shopping to do and a house to tidy....

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment