Friday, June 15, 2012

Stuff 'em

Good morning my loyal readers, today I am going to share with you some opinions that you may or may not agree with so grab a coffee get comfy and enjoy....

I am tattooed, I have many body piercings and I have ATTITUDE! I am crude and swear and when I am passionate about something I will let it be known and I will fight for what I think is right (even if at times it may be wrong in the eyes of others) I am who I am and I am never going to change, so you can either love me as is or BUGGER OFF!

I wont do what others think I should do, I will do what I think I should do! People have to realise that their expectations of others may not be what that person expects from themselves! I am very lucky to be surrounded by people that 'Get' what I am doing, a gorgeous besty of mine was telling me about how she has changed her eating to be more healthy (clean) and that people at work are now saying to her 'why are you eating that, you don't need to lose weight' my gorgeous friend was stunned and didn't know how to reply... What business is it of anyone what you eat? I am so proud of my friend for wanting to 'be healthy' she runs every day and now she wants to clean up her diet shouldn't her work mate be patting her on the back saying good on you?

Society has such a screwed up idea on 'being healthy' they think that healthy is about losing weight and then going back to their normal behavior once the weight is gone.... come on doesn't take a genius to tell you wants going to happen.... Your going to gain it back and then some in a very short amount of time.... being healthy is a lifestyle choice thus its for life!

What also amazes me is that when you tell people that your preparing to get on stage they think that your diet must consist of what you'd feed your pet rabbit..... Em say's no people! I am preparing for an AWA sponsored athletes gathering and I want to see what I can achieve in the next three weeks so my diet (a term I use loosely) has been tightened up, no chocolate and no junkie or sugary foods.... I am still eating carbs (high carb sources after training and low carb sources with every other meal) I am not depriving myself at all, today for lunch I am having satay prawns on a bed of steamed veggies.... Clearly not eating like a pet rabbit!

I also got a dig on my facebook saying that curvy is better than skinny bitches (something along those lines) and I would of gladly appreciated the comments if he didn't refer to skinny women as bitches also there is a huge difference between skinny and healthy bodies! I cant understand why people can't appreciate the finer details of what I post on my facebook, such as the hard work and dedication that each of those girls in the pic's put in to their bodies, the confidence and determination that those girls posses or the simple fact that these girls love what they are doing... why be a critic? if you love you the way you are then more power to you, if you don't love you then do something about it, don't go hating on others just because they are doing what you can't!

Life is to be lived people, learn about things before you hate on them!

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment