Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week 2 of MP

OK so week one wrap up.... I cleaned out my home and made it safe (luckily apart from a few bars of chocolate my first clear out from the first MP program has stuck) I then did a cook up and restocked my freezer which had been depleted as I was living on it because I had become a little lazy...Not anymore though. I have lost .5kg so far and I feel as I have a new form of energy, although this time round I am finding it hard to fit in all my meals each meal that I am having are MP correct :)

So I am now in the middle of week 2, I am still full of energy and loving trying new meals and getting stuck into my training with new strength gains being made.... My water intake is up and my meal timing is improving although I know I am going to get told off for over training as I have been hitting the gym with my friend alot as I am her gym buddy and she is working her butt off to get ready for her wedding (I reckon this should let me off the hook with Julian right??? hehe nah he's gonna tell me off :P)

I have been really really strict with my food, no room for error! I have a meet and greet with the AWA team and other AWA sponsored athletes and there will be photos taken and I really want to see what changes I can make in the next 3 weeks. I think that being super strict has set me up for cravings because on the first 12 week MP program I didn't have cravings because I was more flexible (naughty) where as this time round I am being hard on myself NO MISTAKES! So I had a really bad craving for chocolate last night and allowed myself 2 pieces of dark chocolate (which is allowed on MP) and it just didn't cut it, so I made up an awesome recipe that Julian gave me and it totally hit the spot :) I am going to stick fast and not cave in again, instead I will try and find MP alternatives and if that doesn't help I will keep myself busy...More blogging hehe

So this week I have been feeling a bit off, not with training or diet but with confidence in myself and my skills.... I have been tossing up whether or not I go back to uni or not and still cant decide, the next study period starts very soon and I have about a week to decide whether to continue or not, I love law and psychology but am I really going to use it? But then I fear am I going to be a good enough personal trainer do I have what it takes? I have awesome trainers and look up to them and feel that I will never be as good as them.... I lack confidence in myself and my skills although I am still learning, I have been thinking maybe I need to finish my certification on campus in a proper tafe course so that I get more hands experience and this will help bust my skills and confidence!

I guess my 'Inner fat girl' is playing a part in this too because I still worry that I am not skinny enough to be a personal trainer, how can I teach people when I am still losing weight bla bla whinge whinge... You know know typical 'fat girl' thinking! I am not going to let this negative self talk win, I have made huge changes and really love the way I am looking and feeling and this is something that I want to share, I want to share my journey the ups and the downs and prove that it can be done I also want to prove that with the right support the journey can be that little bit easier :)

I have been so lucky to have the amazing support of Julian and the team at perfit and the support of Glenn and the team at AWA, they are both my support but also my role models and I hope to one day be half as good as them :)

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment