Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pic's and stuff...

I clearly have too much time on my hands, I was laying on the floor and running my finger tips over my tummy and I was like WOW I could feel ribs, i wasn't losing my fingers in fat and also my skin was feeling super super soft! So I totally had to share a pic hehe

I have had a rough week, so being able to see changes like this makes all the tough stuff melt away and somewhat be worthwhile. This week was so bad that I was ready to chuck it all in and just go it alone, I have delt with comments in the past that have upset me but comments coming from someone that you highly respect and trust is hard to handle, I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive bunch of friends because i think without them I would of chucked the towel in and quite! But then I look at my latest pics and think.... Fuck 'em if they dont know me by now they never will and its their loss cause I can do this, it is me thats doing all the hard work in the end, and its certainly paying off!

I swear my boobs have either grown or gotten a mirical lift hehe!

So with a week till my AWA meet and greet I have shed about 3kg and lost a dress, but I must confess my results would of been better if I didnt slacken this past week (Naughty me!) but I have this week to see what else I can pull off, I am going to get a mini make over and get my nails,hair and even a tan done and buy a nice new outfit and shoes :)

So exciting!!!

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment