Sunday, July 22, 2012

Playing dodge cake...

I think I have just created a new sport haha

OK no I haven't... but due to my kiddies going away on my birthday next weekend we have been celebrating my birthday this weekend, boy have I been spoilt rotten :)
But as we all know with birthdays comes birthday cake! Today marks the end of week 2 of pre-comp dieting and there is no way in hell that I am going to ruin all my hard work, so I stood strong well sat actually hehe and said No thank you woo hoo go me :)

Although I will admit I did feel a little rude because my mum had slaved over my cake at 6am in the morning, but in feeling guilty I justify it in saying that everyone in my life right now knows I am in pre-comp prep and know that cake is a no no... so that made me feel a little better hehe

What I am finding really awesome is that I am in such an awesome head space right now, diet is easy as I am sticking to veggies and chicken or veggies and fish for each meal (all my solid and liquid meals are in accordance to metabolic precision) I am also taking a multi vitamin, flax oil and fish oil capsules along with protein shakes (3 solid meals and 3 liquid meals) I am feeling energised and not one bit bitchy or should that be not any bitchier than usual hehe, I am powering through my new training program and finding that I am recovering well.

On the topic of new training program Julian is working closely with me, I really enjoy working with Julian because he really seems to get me and when I am not fully understanding something he comes up with a way of simplifying it so I do get it :) We are working in a crossfit style and it really is blitzing my body, I found myself having to tighten my pants today while I was doing a round of cardio on the spin bike, as I went to stand up my pants fell down.... I went all shades of red hehe but luckily the gym was rather empty today. I really loved last Friday's session with Julian, not only did I leave there feeling like I had achieved something but I also felt like I had gotten to a new level in my training, I pushed through the pain and the feeling of puking although a bucket was there just in case hehe I am now really pumped to see what my next training session is :)

On another topic, I am so super excited!!!! The Athletes With Attitude Ballarat store is having there open day on my birthday (28th july, this Saturday woop woop) I am so totally pumped, it's about time ballarat got serious about fitness and if anyone can do it Glenn (owner of AWA) can do it :) It's also very exciting because since AWA has been in town people are coming up and talking to me in my gym and asking me for weightloss advice and telling me how much of an inspiration I am to them because Glenn has told them all about me and my success, I am absolutely on cloud nine! I always told myself that if I could touch just one persons life and inspire them then I would be happy... I have done that and more and I am absolutely over the moon :)


Well it is time for me to go prep for tomorrow, chicken needs cooking and supps set up along with shakes and gym wear needs to be put in the dryer....Lots to do tonight so that tomorrow all I need to do is wake up, eat and drop my kiddies off and start my day woo hoo :)

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment