Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Out of disorganisation comes a smile...

I am so FKN excited and happy.....

Life was a jigsaw that well I tried to bash bits together hoping they'd fit haha at the time it was what I thought was best, but now I know differently :)

With the dust settling this week I can see things clearer, I know what I want and I am now doing everything in my power to gain them!

This week I started placement in order to finish my masters of personal training, at first I was rather shocked by the lack of organisation and enthusiasm (although when I originally started it was the same way but different mentor) I came away feeling really upset by the lack of commitment I was given, but somehow I dug deep and decided to take matters in to my own hands and just turn up the next day ready and willing to help out wherever I could. I was chucked into an RPM class, it was a dark room filled with spin bikes, it was daunting because I really didn't know what I was in for.....
I got participate and learn from Stacey, a lovely fitness instructor who took me through how she likes to run her class, technical cues that I needed to know and also how to set up a spin bike correctly then it was go time! I survived, sweated my butt of and all with a smile on my face (yup I am mad haha) then I had a lovely chat with her after the class before moving onto the next class which was run by Troy, it was a boxing class (Ouch my shoulders) I managed to yet again enjoy the class with a smile on my face (no swearing at all I promise, the Perfit boys will be shocked hehe)

I also got to help out behind the desk, greet clients and talk general chit chat which as you can all guess I love to talk hehe....

It was great learning how a gym is run, classes where never my thing but I do now have a new found respect for instructors :)

I have definitely come away feeling like this is it, this is what I want to do, finally I have found what I am good at and what makes me happy!!!

I can't wait to go back tonight, I think even Troy my mentor is happy with my progress and never know I may find myself being offered a job there :)

Anyway must run, I am going all girly today and getting my hair and nails done along with a few other girly things, might even get a tan! Gosh my friend Nicole will be shocked at her wedding tomorrow, not only am I wearing a dress that's not black I will also be sporting nails and a tan hehe

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment