Sunday, September 16, 2012

It is on like donkey kong!!!!

Oh yeah, it is on like donkey kong (god I love saying that hehe)

I have a yumi MP chicken casserole in the slower cooker and I just took some yumi savory beef off the stove going to let it cool before I pack it up ready for the week ahead :)

The MP body transformation challenge starts officially tomorrow, I am so excited and so determined to give it 110% I have meals prepared and ready to pack, I have trackers printed out and I have my training all planned out.... I feel awesome!

The second time I did a 12 week MP program I was sick, but thanks to MP I stayed focused and managed not to gain weight when my doctor prepared me to gain at least 20kg in a very short amount of time, thanks to my amazing coach and the boys I managed to change body shape and maintain my healthy ways even when I had no energy to do so..... I know I didn't give 100% to my second round yet I still managed to maintain my weight and lose centimeters, proof that even when your half on the program you can make changes!

But no more half hearted attempts here, I am on the road to a fitter, healthier me and I am going to win this challenge hehe..... But do you know what, I am going to be a winner no matter what because I will have achieved my ultimate goal of stripping the fat forEVER!!!!

So here is a little run down of what I have planned out for this weeks training, I have Perfit Tuesday and Friday morning the boys will put me through my paces with heavy weights mixed with cardio ewww that so should be a dirty word haha (cardio that is) actually funny thing is I have told the boys they are not allowed to use that dirty word when we train hehe, I will then be training myself Monday and Thursday at Anytime fitness using a program that my coach has written up for me (I am so special)  so that's training.... Nutrition I have planned out veggie omelet's for breaky, savory mince for lunch and chicken burgers for dinner, I also have made an extra meal of chicken casserole just in case I run out of mince or burgers, I will have shakes in between meals, I have set reminders on my phone so that I remember when its meal times.... Oh bugger but I did forget to get powerade for my pre-workout shakes bugger that I will do tomorrow morning..... Other than that I have everything set to go :)

Well its now for another important step...Get plenty of rest so off to bed I go!

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment