Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's almost game time....

Metabolic Precision what is it?
It is a holistic approach to living a healthy life! It approaches nutrition and exercise in a manner which is easy to understand and apply to any current lifestyle.... I like to think it takes the bullshit out of nutrition and exercise :)

Please check out the MP home page for more details and to find a MP certified practitioner near you:
http://mp-body.com/

Metabolic Precision has helped me more than I actually realised and it wasn't until I was doing a talk about my journey at a Perfit information night that I realised just how far I have come thanks to MP!

So I am very excited and pumped to be apart of the next MP body transformation competition starting Monday (17th Sep) I am going to use this weekend to get my kitchen in order, fill the cupboards with MP friendly foods and purge the nasties that may be lurking in the very back of the cupboards/fridge/freezer.... Although I am very lucky because I have maintained alot of what I learnt in my first 12 week MP program, so this is more tweaking and making sure that I stick with it 110% ( I did do an MP 12 week program on my own but wasn't as successful as I could of been because I got lazy with tracking and meal preps)

In other news....
I am really loving my training program right now, I am feeling fitter and stronger! Its great now that we have tweaked my training I have energy to smash training each time :) I am working alot lately so my body has been taking quite the beating but thanks to AWA I am now sleeping really well which has helped to aid recovery so muscle soreness and fatigue has been reduced greatly! I also find that even though I am tired by Friday I am still smashing out awesome sessions, which always has me leaving with a smile on my face.

Now that studying has come to an end I have been thinking alot about what I will do next, I am seriously considering getting certified in MP as I really am passionate and excited by the program and would love to be able to share my knowledge properly, I was also thinking I would also like to get certified in some form of combat class (group fitness) so this this weekend when I have some time I will sit down and do my research :)

Anyway time for me to get changed and head out....

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment