Sunday, October 14, 2012

Behind the eight ball....

Feeling a little overwhelmed and behind lately.....

I need to priorities and get things back into a routine, but with work being all over the place its really hard then study on top of that along with mummy duties and training... its all just a bit much so thinking I need to find myself a job with solid hours so I can then rebuild my routine.

The house is spotless, I have prepped my meals for tomorrow even my kiddies lunch boxes are packed, my work routine is set and hoping to finish the last of assignments tomorrow and get them submitted so that then the rest of the week I can focus on food prep, training and setting some new goals :)

I have totally lost track of where I am in MP as I haven'[t been tracking properly, naughty me! But I have printed off the following weeks tracking sheets and already have my menu set out :)
I have so far lost 5kg so this is proof that even with mistakes this program works, it'[s a learning process and all about making next week better! SO that's my plan, be extra organised and making sure I write down exactly what I am eating, NO CHEATING!

What I really love about MP is that now when I do eat off plan the worst I do is eat say a tortilla wrap or slice of wholemeal bread out of my window, I have enjoyed a piece of cheesecake too but I don't feel guilty because I know that it was enjoyed and now I am back to clean eating.

My house is a safe zone thanks to MP's purge and pillage :) Which really is good because the last week has been action packed and filled with a lot of emotional upheaval but I have managed to coast through it fairly well, dropping the ball occasionally though.

With the emotions has come the 'cant be bothereds' I haven't been sleeping the best either but on a positive note I have managed to kill every training session and make some good gains :)

I am so itching to go to for a run now....

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment