Monday, November 19, 2012

Taking my time...

Yup I certainly have been taking my time :)

I have been enjoying hitting the gym at my own pace just doing my own thing! Sometimes life can get too fast and we don't make time to enjoy things, the exact reason for me taking time out.

My one on one sessions with Perfit had come to an end so I thought why not take a couple of weeks off to just enjoy what I have created in my body and fitness, I rekindled my love with my own gym and creating my own little routines, thanks to the wonderful team at Perfit I was able to easily make up programs that gave me a total body work out that didn't take up all my precious time off and also I was able to be creative and come up with alternate exercises because my gym doesn't have kettlebells nor much space in order to do such things as farmer walks, I also got a giggle or two when other gym goers were looking at me as if to say what the F@#%K are you doing lol

But as much as I am loving training myself I miss Perfit, so I contacted Julian and asked him about bootcamp, his reply was I am not a bootcamper I am a crossfitter.... Have to admit I got a buzz reading that because in my mind crossfit is for athletes not fatties like me :P So I am going to head in next week and get stuck into a fundamentals class and this time I will be doing group sessions instead of one on one, I think it will be a great way to workout out hard with the motivation of others and also a little bit of fun too :)

The only negative about taking time off from my busy schedule is that when I relax my body seems to catch every sickness under the sun.... Not happy Jan! This time round I have been suffering badly from dizzy spells, which have been a right pain in the butt because they come on at anytime....But as I whinge I must confess I haven't been to the Drs about it because well I am a wuss I hate Drs and avoid them at all costs but I think this time round I may need to relent and go get a check up *inner toddler screaming NO*

Well I must be off I am up early to take my daughter to get her cast taken off her arm :) whom ever said sport was safe didn't take into consideration my daughter having two left feet hehe the poor thing tripped over during a relay practise run and broke her left arm and has been in a cast for the past 4 weeks...Shes so looking forward to getting the cast off and so am I she needs to wash her hair big time! I attempted to do it in the bath but nearly drowned her hehe

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment