Monday, December 10, 2012

The inner retard...

Ok we all have it, that inner voice that tells us when we have done something stupid or should of chosen option B..... I like to call this inner voice my inner retard.... If anyone is a fan of Christopher Titus (sp?) they'll know exactly what I am talking about and I know one reader who I will be making very happy lol

So I have been on an emotional roller coaster... It is yet to derail but if I am not careful it just may tip due to heavy load lol

One minute I feel skinny, the next I feel fat, then one day I will feel like an athlete in the making and the next I feel like I'm training for the coach potato Olympics.....BLA is all I can say!

The one thing that has kept me going and makes me happy is my new training routine. I am still at Perfit Ballarat (they cant get rid of me that easily) and with their new crossfit classes I have branched out into group crossfit sessions, I am booked in for Tuesday's and Thursday's but what I really love is that I can book myself in easily over the Internet via their members website and do as many sessions a week as I want!

I think what I love the most about crossfit is I go in there wanting to do better than I did last time, to support my fellow crossfitters and to have a good giggle at my interpretation of handstands :P

So this is how I beat my inner retard... I find something positive to focus on, like training or something else that makes me feel good such as my car.... What alot of people fail to realise is that weightloss isn't just a physical thing, its not just about consistent exercise and consistent clean eating... Its also about consistent positive talk and constantly ignoring the inner retard!

Right time to get ready for some cardio :)

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment