Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Eat a bag of concrete and....

Harden the fudge up!

Be warned a whinge is awaiting you in this post and if you don't like it..TOUGH :P

So this week has definitely been better, I am working hard not to be miserable and work through the pain with a more positive attitude, I am still walking like a duck and pulling weird faces when I stand up but hey I have pulled off swimming and yoga so far this week :)

I have found a new friendship in a hockey ball and have been using it nightly along with yoga to work out my aches and pains! My trainer James showed me these stretching techniques ages ago but I didn't feel I needed them until now and they are the bomb, I may look like a complete fool while practising them but in the comfort of my own home its all good :)

I have also started to appreciate swimming more, and today purchased myself some goggles so I can get more serious about it :) I went swimming with my friend Em on Monday and we swam for an hour and totally didn't even notice the time!

MP is rocketing on, in middle of week 3 and feeling really good...Focusing on timing this week, my metabolic window is something I need to use to its full especially as my exercise is so limited, I am getting better and better each day so by the end of this week I reckon it will be mastered :)

Now onto my whinge....

People bagging out other people for having an opinion is the whinge topic. FaceBook, Blogger, the web in general is a place for people to speak their minds and post as they please, if you don't like it just stop reading and move along.... I have personally had negative comments left on my Fb posts, mostly on pic's of the females that I find motivating and attractive in the bodybuilding world, I find that these pic's keep me going in times when all I want to do is stop! SO why would you go leaving negative thoughts on them, what benefit is that to me or to others that are trying to achieve something big! I think people leave negative shit on peoples posts because they are afraid to admit that they too want to achieve something big but don't have the balls to commit to it! People should think before they leave comments or make judgements, just think to yourself how would you feel if someone said that to you?

Whinge over hehe

Time for me to go feed the hound before she chews through the glass door :)

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

p.s No matter what you want in life just go for it screw what other people think, you can do whatever you put your mind too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment