Friday, April 26, 2013

School goes back and I get boring hehe

With the return of school comes the return of routine, makes me feel a little boring lol

So I am back to water aerobics 4 times a week, 2 sessions are normal water aerobics with this spunky instructor who has a body to admire! She is the pump class instructor to so I plan on hitting her class once bubs is born and I have recovered. The other 2 sessions are for expecting mums which is run by 2 lovely physiotherapists who have helped me to fix most of my aches and pains! The only thing is that the mums are more focused on gas bagging then they are exercising so I tend to stick to myself because I want to get the most out of the class.

My eating has still been all over the place, no weird food cravings or binge eating just eating is not timed nor is it my usual clean eating.... I hate to admit it but McDonald's has crept in when I have been stressed and I am not too happy about that but after chatting to Leisa I decided to do some research on a program that she has used and swears by because it showed her how to eat properly and the results speak for themselves as she looks STUNNING.... no more excuses of being too tired and the step by step menu with recipes will help remove any other excuses such as I dont know what to eat! So I went and joined up to Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation, the program not only helps me with meals but also helps to make me accountable which is something I have been missing now that I am on my own. So in 17 days I embark on my new program that is suited to me and baby on board :)

So the 12 weeks program will last me till a week before baby is due, this first 12 weeks will set me up for a healthy 3rd trimester and fingers crossed a good labor (if there is such a thing hehe) I will then redo another 12 week pregnancy program after bubs is born because I need to recover and heal. Hopefully after a full recovery and relaxin leaves my system I should be fighting fit and ready to get back onto the journey of the stage :)

I am so excited with my plans so far, I also feel confident that I have the support at home to help push me when I need it!

So bump update, I had my horrid glucose test done and the results have come back perfect so no need to worry about digestinal diabetes phew! I also have really high vitamin D levels which for a Ballarat resident is odd (always cold here, well so they say) my blood count came back low and my blood pressure is very low 102 over 68 so they are keeping an eye on me, luckily my only symptoms of low blood pressure is feeling fatigued and the odd headache but otherwise I am feeling fighting fit :) My back pain is under control which is awesome because at one stage I could barely walk but now I am able to get jobs done in the morning and by afternoon I have to rest up with ice packs and heat packs but its also a great time for baby to stretch out and practise their punching and kicking techniques, usually on my bladder hehe so with only 13.5 weeks to go I am going to make sure I get to enjoy every minute :)

Anyway time for me to head off and make dinner....

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment