Saturday, April 13, 2013

The end is near.....

The end of the school holidays that is :)

So tomorrow its back to reality, back to routine and back to having quality training/meal times.....Which I must say excites me! I feel out of control every time school holidays kick round, you think I would learn and come up with ways to prevent it from happening. especially beings school holidays are so often.... But alas its one last habit (bad habit) that I need to overcome!

I have also felt rather out of control with food since giving up Anytime fitness and Perfit Crossfit, no longer having a coach to watch over me leaves me feeling alone. I have not been tracking food intake or exercise which leads me to the feeling of being out of control so to fix this is simple! Start tracking my food intake and training and take back control for MYSELF!

I have been so worried about getting fat, I have been struggling with my inner fat chick since finding out I am preggy! I am still wearing the same size clothing I was wearing before getting preggy so this in itself is something to celebrate, but yet I can't help but look at my tummy and think I am fat..... This is not how I want to be as I want to really enjoy my pregnancy because this is my second chance! SO I am going to take my measurements and compare it to my measurements prior to my pregnancy, I reckon its going to help put my mind at ease... Some days I look in the mirror and I think to myself gee my legs are looking good and my arms are looking skinnier so lets focus on these positives and reject those negative thoughts!

So as mentioned I feel rather alone, I am not miserable with this loneliness because in reality I am not alone I have my fantastic man that is super supportive but well he's a guy :P Also I panic that I am going to annoy the poor thing with my constant whinging, I also don't want to come across as hmmmm weak (can't think of a better word) I need to find some one that can help give me advice and support concerning training and diet during the rest of my pregnancy, I was thinking perhaps there might be something online??? So going to look into that this week :)

So apart from being hormonal and pathetic right now everything is going along nicely baby has a nice strong heart beat and the ultra sound shows one very active baby that's growing fast! Tomorrow I'll take myself off to get the glucose test yuckie wish me luck as I am not a fan of needles (yes silly to hear coming from a girl that loves tattoos and body piercings) but I comfort myself  with the thought of there being only a little over 15 weeks to go..... I am on the home stretch :)

Well time for me to run, I have school uniforms to lay out and school bags to pack....yippee school tomorrow hehe

Keep smiling and train HARD peeps X

No comments:

Post a Comment